- 1 large cantaloupe (or other melon or fruit) cut into small cubes (4-6 cups)
- 2 tbsp. honey or to taste
- Juice of 3 limes, or to taste
- Pinch of cardamom
- Sliced fresh strawberries fro garnish (optional)
- 1/4 cup whole fresh mint leaves
Fill a wide shallow container with cantaloupe and place in microwave. Cook at 50 percent power for 2 minutes, or just until melon softens slightly. Transfer cantaloupe to a blender or food processor. Add honey, lime juice and cardamom, and blend until smooth. Refrigerate until cold.
Garnish with strawberry slices and mint leaves.
85 calories, 0 g total fat (o g saturated fat), 22g carbohydrate, 1 g protein, 1 g dietary fiber, 26 mg. sodium
Source: AICR, 2006